The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, June 8, 2015

08JUN15

Our second visitors of the summer were just a few of my FAVES!! The whole Bean family!!!  This is the first time they all were able to come and the week they were in Hawaii was just not enough!!  I hope they enjoyed their visit and got in everything they wanted!!  Here is a little of what we did!
 
We beached of course!

We showed Aunt Colleen how much we love reading by standing in the corner reading a new library book.

We rocked our new outfits Nana Mary brought us.

We played around at the Aloha Stadium Flea market (and spent some money there as well!)

We took a drive around the island...

And pondered life.

We went to Longboards of course!

At sunset!

We made Papa George carry us around the ocean and then flip us off his shoulders (Ok only Ryan did that!)

We BBQed on the beach and I introduced some of my faves to some of my other faves. :)

We beached some more and let Quinn bury us in the sand!

No comments: