The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, June 26, 2015

26JUN15

We ended up wearing Mike out so my mom and I took the kids on another hike.  Pu'u Ma'eli'eli is one of my very favorite hikes!  This was the third time I had done this hike but only the first time the kids did it.  It isn't an easy hike and once again my kids showed me the awesome hikers that they are.  At one point there is even a rope and since it wasn't wet you mostly just needed it for a little balance but the girls flew right up (and down my scariest part) and David and I went up together and he did great as well!  I'm glad they got to do this one because they really enjoyed it especially getting to go into the pillboxes at the end! 
 
Sweet brother and sister!

Lexi went up the rope first!

Ryan's turn.

Then David (I took a few pics then I went up with him!)

Grandma's turn (she also rocked the hike!)

That view!!

Has anyone ever noticed Ryan seems to have only one hiking shirt?  Well she doesn't but she always has to wear this one because it has a monkey and she says it helps with her monkey hiking power. ;)

JUMP!!

No comments: