The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, December 5, 2014

05DEC14

Another date hike we got to do was Pu'u Ma'eli'eli.  There were 2 old bunkers at the end of this hike but that wasn't the best part to me.  You are walking and then all of a sudden you come out of the trees and the view takes your breath away.  I know this sounds silly but it actually made me choke up.  2 years on this island and these views still choke me up.  We spent quite a bit of time at the top of this one because I just could not take it all in (or get enough pictures.)  The pictures will never do it justice but these pictures have absolutely ZERO editing on colors or anything (because I don't know how to do that without instagram anyways! HA!) 
 


I loved the colors in the ocean!  AMAZING!

It was raining out in the distance and that rocky part right in the middle is called China mans hat (because it looks like a China mans hat.)



This wasn't a difficult or super long hike (not sure I would take the kidsd though) but there was a rope in a couple parts just to help.



No comments: