The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, December 15, 2014

15DEC14

Ryan's second ever field trip was to the Waikiki Aquarium and this time I got to go chaperone!!  Ryan was so excited to have me come and I felt so loved! :)  The Aquarium was small but the stuff was fun to look at it and they even had a little class before hand where the kids got to learn about some fun and interesting things! We had a fun day!
 
 
On the bus!

The group I had was SUPER easy! No problems at all!

Ryan in the classroom before we went through the Aquarium.

After the class each group of 5 had their own volunteer taking them around the Aquarium and telling them all the cool interesting facts!



We got to touch some sea urchins and some hermit crabs.


 
My favorites were the jelly fish and the sea horses!

Lunch!

No comments: