The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

09DEC14

Rounding out October with some October randomness!
 
 
School Spirit week and I wish I remembered to take a picture everyday because I did bows out of their hair for creative hair day and there were a couple other cute ones but I did get hat and glasses day!

Also mismatched day!  HAHA!

Every single Friday and Saturday the girls ask to have a sleepover which just means Lex goes and sleeps in Ryans bed.  They sometimes sleep next to each other sometimes feet to feet.  This night when I went to check on them they had dividers out of blankets.  :)

We were trying out the slicked back hair look.  What do you all think??



Our ward had a picnic at the park RIGHT by our house and I was watching Anya and Eric so I invited Hannah and Will too and the 7 kidsI brought took over the  box sliding area!! 

What?  How do you eat your chips at Subway?

No comments: